Happy New Year
Hello I actually saw the sun today but that isn't why you are here :) so...
My card above is one that I created a few months ago in for a card swap that I was involved in. It is my style of CAS (Clean And Simple). Here is how you create this:
Supplies: (all Stampin' Up! products)
- Smokey Slate, Crumb Cake, Whisper White and daffodil delight card stock (CS)
- 2 1" scraps of coordinating designer series paper (DSP)
- Gorgeous Grunge stamp set
- Garden green ink
- 1" square, corner rounder and butterfly punches
- tiny pearls
- tombow glue
1) Fold a 1/2 sheet of Smokey Slate to form 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card.
2) Trim a piece of Crumb Cake cs to 4" x 5 1/4" piece and adhere to front of card with adhesive.
3) Trim your Whisper White cs to 3 3/4" x 5" and punch a 1" square.
4) Punch (2) 1" squares from your DSP; with your corner rounder clip the opposite corners from your squares.
5) Using the dotted stamp on the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and Garden Green ink randomly stamp the Whisper White cs. Open your card and stamp a few dots inside (to decorate the inside too). Stamp a greeting in the bottom left corner (as desired).
6) Adhere the squares at an angle on your card. The spacing depends on if you use a greeting or not. Start at the top left corner space them evenly.
7) Punch a butterfly out of Daffodil Delight cs.
8) Use the smallest of your pearls and place 3 accenting the body of your butterfly.
9) Adhere the butterfly to the center square (you can use a dimensional if you want a different look). Bend the butterfly wings gently up to make the butterfly the star of your card.
CONGRATULATIONS you are done. I would love to see the cards that you create when you do this. PLEASE post your pics here so that I can see them too.