Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fencing - not just a sport


Hello -
      and thank you for sharing your time with me today.  I hope that you are well.  PLEASE feel free to make any and all comments.  I love feedback and thank you in advance for it.  
    Today's post is my first attempt of the technique to create a fence.  Using the Hardwood background stamp and Early Espresso ink stamp (2) fence images; take your trimmer and cut each plank or at 1 inch wide; using you hexagon punch center the post in the corner of the punch and you now have the perfect fence post top; sponge all your edges with early espresso; line your fence posts anyway that you want them spaced (I suggest you dry run then adhere them, they will be too long for card) place your horizontal pieces on; now trim off the bottom of the fence posts.  All done!  I decorated mine using the bird builder punch.  Depending on how long you make your fence posts you can create 2 cards with this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment